Re: Hybrid in SF

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2005
      'Sleepwalking' is actually the name of a brand piece of Hybrid
      material. It does indeed feature a mad spoken section in the middle,
      in the form of a poem.

      A little more information on this track, along with much more Hybrid
      news and comments will be posted up here very shortly...

      ...yes thats right boys and girls - its Hybrid Q&A time!

      (see, it really does pays to submit a Hybrid Q&A question. You never
      know what kind of interesting info will feature in the response - and its straight from the horse's mouth!)

      Stay tuned, hold tight.

      :)

      Nick