The Hybrid Set on Radio1

  • Jitesh Da Jiver Mistry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      Hi, I just joined the list (plus I run a list on Trance, called
      AurascientTrance here on Onelist, and I like to contribute to other
      lists.), and I really like Hybrid's work, particularly the DJ set that they
      have done on Ministry of Sound, it is over six months old, but it is
      still great. it's at:
      http://www.ministryofsound.co.uk/asx/radio/hybrid.asx
      you need Windows Media Player, and I'm blessed at school for
      having a T1 connection for this. I hear there was a Hybrid mix on
      Radio 1, where can I hear it on the internet? If so, where?
      Fave Tracks: Hybrid Remix of Alanis Morisette - "Forgive Me" and
      "So Pure", on the Hybrid Set at MoS.
      thanx
      Jitesh

      "The higher you climb, the more people who
      want to see you dead." That's I found out
      Jitesh_Mistry@...