Hybrid at Hard Rock Hotel in Tampa

  • Joe Carafelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
      Hey all,

      Just wondering if anyone had heard about the boys playing in Tampa, FL on
      3/11. Hadn't seen any mention of it on the list, but could've missed it.

      My girl called the hotel and they didn't know anything about it - although
      it just could've been the person didn't know what they were talking about.
      It sounded like the hotel and club (or wherever they host events) are not
      always aware of each other's happenings. The date *is* listed on
      Distinctive's website so we're going under the assumption that they'll
      indeed be there.

      Supposed to be a three-hour set *grin* ... Anyone else thinking about
      going?

      Cheers,
      jc
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com