Re: [Hybrid] essential Doves tracks?

  • brian elder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      The Last Broadcast is an astonishing album, standout tracks are the singles "there goes the fear" and "pounding". The first album has standout tracks as well, "a house" and "the man who sold everything". In the UK you can get a double cd of their bsides and remixes (sadly not Hybrid though), which is well worth a listen. In fact, there is not bad tune among any of their albums.

      Probably no help at all, but I would buy all of them.