Re: essential Doves tracks?

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      Funnily enough, I bought the new Doves album over the weekend. Its
      pretty good too. I also have Last Broadcast and also a promo of an
      early release of theirs - the Sea Song EP (which is real rousing/epic
      stuff IMO and worth having a listen to). 'Black & White Town' (the
      current UK single is one of my) favourites off the new album...

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "zem_the_mattress"