Re: "In Good We Trust"

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hi Saint, welcome to the list :)

      In Good We Trust was written at the same time as the other tracks on
      the Morning Sci-Fi album. Mike & Chris decided it wasn't quite right
      for the album...so left it off.

      I think there's a longer version done, but I'm not completely sure.
      Let's hope it sees a release somehow at some point, eh? It's a great
      track.

      Ally