RE: [Hybrid] Photo's

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
      I don't think I took any pictures of you, but if there are, they won't
      reach the public domain. Sorry if everybody else wants to know who she
      is. Everybody has the right to privacy.

      Later,
      Jits.
      Seeing the past as he travels into the future
      Emotions of three quarters ago awakened again
      Whilst the disc turns, power subdued only by power
      His power wanes as he sees the dawn
      The dark mind conquered by the irrationalities of life.