Latest DJ dates for Hybrid

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2005
      Hi guys and gals,

      Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid...

      19-Mar-05 Redroom Sessions @ The Emporium, Coalville, United Kingdom

      22-Apr-05 Union's Dirty Weekend @ Mission, Leeds, United Kingdom
      23-Apr-05 Refresh @ The Opera House, Bournemouth, United Kingdom
      29-Apr-05 Fabric, London, United Kingdom
      30-Apr-05 The Mission @ Ultima Playa, Constanta, Romania

      03-Jun-05 Fabric, London, United Kingdom

      http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

      Enjoy :)

      Ally
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19, 2005
        Sorry, missed out Tangled in May. Here is the amended version...

        19-Mar-05 Redroom Sessions @ The Emporium, Coalville, United
        Kingdom

        22-Apr-05 Union's Dirty Weekend @ Mission, Leeds, United Kingdom
        23-Apr-05 Refresh @ The Opera House, Bournemouth, United Kingdom
        29-Apr-05 Fabric, London, United Kingdom
        30-Apr-05 The Mission @ Ultima Playa, Constanta, Romania

        28-May-05 Tangled (All-nighter), Manchester, United Kingdom

        03-Jun-05 Fabric, London, United Kingdom

        http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

        Ally
      • Jitesh Mistry
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2005
          Methinks that's a good reason for me to pay Ally a visit over in Leeds,
          since she couldn't make it to Manchester for Sankeys.

          Later,
          Jits.
          Seeing the past as he travels into the future
          Emotions of three quarters ago awakened again
          Whilst the disc turns, power subdued only by power
          His power wanes as he sees the dawn
          The dark mind conquered by the irrationalities of life.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2005
            I'll probably have to give the May date a pass, I'll probably be having
            exams :( I'll just go for the April one instead I hope.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2005
              I'm afraid it's not definate that I'm going...(!)

              It's my best mate's birthday and he's wanting to go to
              Amsterdam...we'll see.

              Ally

              > Methinks that's a good reason for me to pay Ally a visit over in
              Leeds,
              > since she couldn't make it to Manchester for Sankeys.
              >
              > Later,
              > Jits.
            • lowfaresbestvalue
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 20, 2005
                Tangled allnighter smack bang in the middle of my exams! Get in!!!

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"