Hybrid Compilation Rare & Unmixed (2 x CD) - 18 Tracks - eBay

  • renegadesoundwaves
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Saw this 2CD Hybrid Compilation on ebay uk today. The problem is that
      there are four songs - Bedrock - Heaven Scent, Albion - Air, Sasha
      Vs. Hybrid - Over Powered, amd BT vs Tori Amos - Light Speed - songs
      which Hybrid were not involved. The other 14 songs are remixes each
      at least over three years old and not that rare because I have seen
      them offered on GEMM in various formats. At the end of the posting it
      says PLEASE BE AWARE THIS CD SET IS NOT COMPUTER COMPATIBLE & WILL
      NOT PLAY ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER ETC. THIS IS BECAUSE THE CD's ARE
      ENCRYPTED. THEY ARE FOR DJ USE ONLY. This is something new - I have
      never heard about encrypted CDs being sold or given away. Why encrypt
      when they can be played in any CD player? The starting price is 11.99
      pounds. The auuction ends on 2/05/2005. Gee - What a scammer.