RE: [Hybrid] Re: Who's going to be at Tribal Sessions All-nightertonight

  • Kiri Hatton
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
      It did take a while for the set to get going, i agree! Though i think that
      was partly due to the time, i was quite tired by that point and my feet were
      telling me to stop dancing! But i forgot about that once the tunes got
      flowing nicely! :)

      I agree, when standing near the front the sound was definately a bit
      strange, not sure how or why but like you some of it got a bit too much for
      me. Sort it out Sankeys!

      It was nice to see you too Jits, My "partner in crime" as you put it is
      called Di :)

    • c_hris_p
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2005
        Yeh Jitesh, thats me (Chris Pitcher). Sorry couldn't chat for long
        but was looking for someone. It was probably LuLu (She has a habit of
        wandering/falling asleep in clubs).

        Thought Hybrid were quality. Quite enjoyed my 18th birthday night-
        out :-)