Hybrid in OC commercial

  • ecyrb_23
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      I was just watching Fox 2 and they had an add on for their show OC. I
      saw the commercial earlier and thought it was Hybrid, then when I just
      heard it again, it's 100% them :)

      They used part of the song "Know Your Enem" from the Morning Sci-Fi
      CD. It just so happens to be my favorite song too. :)

      Just a heads up :)
    • deejay_face
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        correct: