New Hybrid Q&A for 2005!

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 5:23 AM
      Hello people

      Yes, its been a while....but the Hybrid Q&A returns for 2005!!

      Do you have a burning question which you've always wanted to ask
      Hybrid? Well, this might be your chance...

      We're into a new year, with our boys busily working on many new
      projects. No doubt there's plenty of Hybrid news you lot would like to
      catch up on. Or, maybe you'd like to get the final word from Mike and
      Chris on something Hybrid-related thats been niggling you for years?

      Either way, Mike & Chris would love to answer your questions. But as
      ever, the guys are as busy as hell. So, there's only so many that
      they'll answer, I'm afraid. Myself and Ally will pick out the best 20
      questions submitted and they'll be posed to Hybrid themselves. Their
      questions. You've not long, so get those questions in fast!!

      So ladies and gents, pull your best thinking caps and skates on. This
      is a chance to submit a question, which not only you'd like to get an
      official answer to, but one which the rest of the group will find
      equally interesting. (Hint: to stand a greater chance of your question
      being picked out, make it as creative as possible. Try not to ask the
      questions which are repeatedly asked in the interviews they do ;)

      Submit your question(s) to: questions@...
      (questions 'at' hybrid-group.com)

      Please don't post back to the list, email your questions to the above
      email address only.

      Best of luck and watch this space.

      :)

      Nick