RE: [Hybrid] Re: Who's going to be at Tribal Sessions All-nighter tonight

  • Kiri Hatton
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2005
      I saw them, they were on about half 4 i think, until 6

      >From: "sam@..." <sam@...>
      >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: RE: [Hybrid] Re: Who's going to be at Tribal Sessions All-nighter
      >tonight
      >Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:34:37 -0500
      >

      >Did anyone actually catch Hybrid at Tribal...
      >
      >What time did they come on??
      >

      > >Had no idea that Hybrid would play such an early set at Fabric and
      > >turned up at 11:20 to see them play for a total of about 15 minutes
      > >before they had to rush off to try and get to Manchester. My friend
      > >talked to Chris who seemed less than impressed with trying to get up
      > >to Manchester at break neck speed, just hope they made it there early
      > >enough for you guys to enjoy them up there. Evil Nine and Phil K were
      > >still great though so it wasn't a bad night, just a shame I didn't get
      > >a very big dose of Hybrid.
      > >
      > >Pete.

      FRUITY
    • Kiri Hatton
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
        It did take a while for the set to get going, i agree! Though i think that
        was partly due to the time, i was quite tired by that point and my feet were
        telling me to stop dancing! But i forgot about that once the tunes got
        flowing nicely! :)

        I agree, when standing near the front the sound was definately a bit
        strange, not sure how or why but like you some of it got a bit too much for
        me. Sort it out Sankeys!

        It was nice to see you too Jits, My "partner in crime" as you put it is
        called Di :)

      • c_hris_p
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 3, 2005
          Yeh Jitesh, thats me (Chris Pitcher). Sorry couldn't chat for long
          but was looking for someone. It was probably LuLu (She has a habit of
          wandering/falling asleep in clubs).

          Thought Hybrid were quality. Quite enjoyed my 18th birthday night-
          out :-)