Re: Game music

  • ryan_kabir
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 28, 2005
      [blank] Symphony was definitely used in both games, I don't remember
      if it was Finished or Unfinished - on the course "untracked"

      Whether Finished or Unfinished - I don't remember. Major props to the
      game that drew my attention to Hybrid. I started listening to []
      Symphony before Tricky even came out, on EA's website.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:

      > Yeah, it could be that it was the original SSX.. Can't remember
      because I've
      > sold all of them (which is actually stupid, because Tricky and SSX 3 are
      > great games and have awesome soundtracks, especially Tricky!).
      >
      > -antti
    • ryan_kabir
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 28, 2005