[Hybrid] Re: 'taking off'

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 27, 2005
      Nope, that's a fair appraisal of its reception. I like it, not as
      much as 'Movement in Still Life', but I do like it.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Abrams" <benjabrams@y...> wrote:

      Is it me? Or is BTs Emotional Technology one of the most derided
      electronica albums of recent times? I get the feeling some people
      see it as a betrayal.
    • ryan_kabir
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 28, 2005
        [blank] Symphony was definitely used in both games, I don't remember
        if it was Finished or Unfinished - on the course "untracked"

        Whether Finished or Unfinished - I don't remember. Major props to the
        game that drew my attention to Hybrid. I started listening to []
        Symphony before Tricky even came out, on EA's website.