Bit of a mix thing ...

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      Hi all,

      Those of you who have been around on this list for a couple of years and
      vaguely recall my existence might even more vaguely recall that I used to
      do a live mix radio show when I was a student. Well, my student days are
      long gone, but I've been invited back to IC Radio to do a guest mix on
      Friday night, which will consist of a joyous selection of sumptious
      breaks, with just a sprinkling of Hybrid influence ;-). If anyone fancies
      a listen, feel free to mosey over to icradio.com at 9pm GMT this Friday
      for the live webcast (a recording will also be made)

      Right, that shameless self plug done, I'll drift slightly back towards the
      on-topic ... does anyone know if the Hybrid remix of 2 Bad Mice -
      Bombscare exists on vinyl in any form other than the Y3K sampler EP? This
      one has been bugging me for a while, as the odd one appears on ebay from
      time to time but they're heavily contested, particularly given that BT -
      Fibonacci Sequence is on the same EP ...

      --
      From Phil