Rarities unmixed

  • Ashraf El-Sayed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26 2:25 AM
      Can anyone tell me where I can find a high quality digital version of these tracks unmixed:
      Meat Katie meets Christian J - Turn Me Out (Dylan Rhymes Remix)
      and
      Leftfield - Open Up (Meat Katie Remix)?

      I tried Google, but all I found for Open Up was Hybridized?!? Any help much appreciated!
      So...you eat music for lunch, do you? Do you shift through
      10 hours of music a day...even during lectures?