Re: Hybrid music videos

  • gouki@orange.net
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 9, 2005
      I have If I Survive as a 21mb widescreen divx avi file and the Phuture 2000 video on the actual single (it may be a quicktime file though-can't remember). I'd be happy to upload them to an ftp site. Also, who has the kid2000 video?

      //Posted wirelessly via Nokia N-Gage.
    • ryan_kabir
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 9, 2005
        I'd be happy to host them on web - e-mail me at rkabir@..., we
        can transfer it between us, and I'll have it posted to the web pronto!

        Ryan.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, gouki@o... wrote:

        > I have If I Survive as a 21mb widescreen divx avi file and the
        Phuture 2000 video on the actual single (it may be a quicktime file
        though-can't remember). I'd be happy to upload them to an ftp site.
        Also, who has the kid2000 video?

        > //Posted wirelessly via Nokia N-Gage.
      • ecyrb_23
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 9, 2005
          If you e-mail it to me, i'll upload it onto my site and then will post
          a link here. My e-mail can accept up to 50mb files so 21 will not be
          a problem. bryce@... I'll have it uploaded as soon as I
          get it in my e-mail.

          Thanks for coming through and rather quickly too. :worship:

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, gouki@o... wrote:

          > I have If I Survive as a 21mb widescreen divx avi file and the
          Phuture 2000 video on the actual single (it may be a quicktime file
          though-can't remember). I'd be happy to upload them to an ftp site.
          Also, who has the kid2000 video?

          > //Posted wirelessly via Nokia N-Gage.
        • nickbower2000
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 10, 2005
            I've seen the Phuture 2000 video a couple of times. I don't know if
            anyone has seen anything different to what I've seen? I've seen the
            same video, either just the original Carl Cox mix - or the Hybrid
            remix simply replaced over the top.

            :)

            Nick

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, gouki@o... wrote:

            > I have If I Survive as a 21mb widescreen divx avi file and the
            Phuture 2000 video on the actual single (it may be a quicktime file
            though-can't remember). I'd be happy to upload them to an ftp site.
            Also, who has the kid2000 video?

            > //Posted wirelessly via Nokia N-Gage.
          • Rick
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 12, 2005
              I knew there was a vid for Kid2000 but Ive never seen it ..

              I also have these 2 vids ..

              If I survive in an Mpeg format and Carl Cox as an AVI I believe ..

              Id definitely be interested in seeing this Kid2000 vid ...

              Had a hunch there was one out there ... maybe we talked about it
              years ago ... check the archives ...

              On the hunt ..

              Rick

              aka Hybridian

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, gouki@o... wrote:

              > I have If I Survive as a 21mb widescreen divx avi file and the
              Phuture 2000 video on the actual single (it may be a quicktime file
              though-can't remember). I'd be happy to upload them to an ftp site.
              Also, who has the kid2000 video?

              > //Posted wirelessly via Nokia N-Gage.
            • Ashraf El-Sayed
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 13, 2005
                Apologies to those counting on me for the Phuture 2000 video; I looked in all the places I store my CDs but I couldn't find the Single...Actually, I think there is one place I didn't look-I will look tonight
              • renegadesoundwaves
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 19, 2005
                  Hey if you can't find it I have that Carl Cox video and would make
                  it available for download to the group. Need a ftp though. Also have
                  a fan made video of the Alanis Morrisette song So Pure. Nothing
                  special, just a few hippies dancing in a field of flowers using a
                  lot of fade outs. Lastly, I also have If I survive video on DVD. So
                  if someone can support a ftp server, I will upload them for your
                  enjoyment. Plus, is it ok to post bootlegs since they are not for
                  sale by Hybrid or Distinctive. I think some would like to hear the
                  Harry Hardon's Hot and Bothered mix in my possession. It is a
                  quality mix.

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 21, 2005
                    I have space available for you to upload to my site if you'd like,
                    then the link can be provided here. E-mail me and we can set it up.
                    ecyrb_23@...

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "renegadesoundwaves" <keliher@m...>
                    wrote:

                    > Hey if you can't find it I have that Carl Cox video and would make
                    > it available for download to the group. Need a ftp though. Also have
                    > a fan made video of the Alanis Morrisette song So Pure. Nothing
                    > special, just a few hippies dancing in a field of flowers using a
                    > lot of fade outs. Lastly, I also have If I survive video on DVD. So
                    > if someone can support a ftp server, I will upload them for your
                    > enjoyment. Plus, is it ok to post bootlegs since they are not for
                    > sale by Hybrid or Distinctive. I think some would like to hear the
                    > Harry Hardon's Hot and Bothered mix in my possession. It is a
                    > quality mix.
                  • Ashraf El-Sayed
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 24, 2006
                      Sorry for the delay I was um...err...

                      Oh who am I kidding, I simply could not be bothered.

                      They're here now.

                      Enjoy (If you can get Phuture 2000 to work properly!)

                      http://rapidshare.de/files/11733689/Hybrid_-_Kid_2000.avi.html

                      http://rapidshare.de/files/11734211/CARL.MOV.html

                      http://rapidshare.de/files/11734436/Hybrid_-_If_I_Survive.avi.html
                      ------------------------------
                      So...you eat music for lunch, do you? Do you shift through
                      10 hours of music a day...even during lectures?
                      ------------------------------
                    • Drew Ressler
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 28, 2006
                        You know, I totally forgot to post the link to the pics here...sorry :)

                        http://photo.rukes.com/avalon24/avalon24.html

                        Drew Ressler
                        http://www.rukes.com/
                      • Nick Bower
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 30, 2006
                          Some cool photos there Drew...good work fella.

                          :)

                          Nick

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@o...> wrote:

                          > You know, I totally forgot to post the link to the pics here...sorry :)
                          >
                          > http://photo.rukes.com/avalon24/avalon24.html
                          >
                          > Drew Ressler
                          > http://www.rukes.com/

                        • noa_chan88
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jan 30, 2006
                            very coooool pics!! great quality AmAzInG!!!! =)
                          • moose_pig
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jan 30, 2006
                              Good stuff Drew. And I see from some of your other galleries you've
                              been hanging out with Mara (Fluff!) from Manchester recently! She used
                              to be a regular of a little club over here the Hybrid lads play at
                              sometimes :)

                              Bod

                              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@o...> wrote:

                              > You know, I totally forgot to post the link to the pics here...sorry :)
                              >
                              > http://photo.rukes.com/avalon24/avalon24.html
                              >
                              > Drew Ressler
                              > http://www.rukes.com/

                            • Drew Ressler
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jan 31, 2006
                                Haha, wow, small world. Yeah, I took her out to Danny Howells this past weekend for her birthday.

                                Drew Ressler
                                http://www.rukes.com/

                              • Kiri Hatton
                                Message 15 of 17 , Jan 31, 2006
                                  I take it that little club is The Pheonix :)

                                • ally@hybrid-group.com
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jan 31, 2006
                                    Hey Drew - great photos, as usual :-)

                                    Ally

                                    > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@o...> wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > You know, I totally forgot to post the link to the pics
                                    > > here...sorry :)
                                    > > >
                                    > > > http://photo.rukes.com/avalon24/avalon24.html
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Drew Ressler
                                    > > > http://www.rukes.com/