RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Music Video's

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2005
      I've got an MPEG-1 version of the If I Survive video sitting on my CD-RWs
      somewhere. I think it was a recording taken from MTV I think. I'll dig it
      out and get back to you about it.

      I got hold of it when somebody posted a link of it a while ago on the list,
      back in 2001-2002 and I should still have it.

      I'm intrigued about the Phuture 2000 vid and would like to get hold of that
      one.

      Later,
      Jits.