Re: [Hybrid] Re: NuBreed - The Original

  • Andy Grundman
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 7, 2005
      Ben Abrams wrote:

      > Thanks for the response everyone. Looks like I missed the original
      > UK release date in the aftermath of the MSF release. Wrt comparisons
      > between the UK/Aussie versions I understand that the UK version (as
      > well as being only the one disc) has less vocals than the Aus
      > version. Has anyone listened to both versions (Andy?)... are the
      > differences appreciable or minimal? I am always a sucker for an extra
      > mix CD (which I have read is excellent) but given that I tend to
      > prefer instrumental electronica over more vocal based electronica
      > would I prefer the UK version?

      You've heard right, the UK version has more instrumental tracks, as you
      can see below. Of course you'll want both versions if you want to have
      every track. :) The Phil K mix CD is pretty good, although he was
      limited to only using NuBreed tracks/remixes. It does have some of the
      older rare tracks like Midi Killa (my favorite NuBreed track). If you
      like Phil K I also recommend the Therapy Sessions mix he did; both his
      disc and Dave Seaman's are excellent.

      UK instrumental: 69%
      AU instrumental: 40%

      UK-only tracks