WOW forums - what is going on?

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      off topic I know but I was wondering if anybody knew why every WOW
      discussion forum (that includes unofficial & official) seems to have
      died a death. I did n't think the new album was that unpopular!! (I
      personally liked it)

      Ps I dont think the administrators posting messages like 'read this
      or be banned' and listing rules in a manner akin to a dictatorship
      really helps

      Can anyone shed any light??