Re: [Hybrid] While listening to told Hybrid Mixes - Hybrid worked with Madonna?

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
      For those who haven't heard this, I think one of the first dj sets
      they played it in was at Labyrinth in Helsinki. It's a mash-up
      of 'Birdie - Oiseau Blue' (Grand Royale Remix), 'Adam Beyer -
      Remaining Three (Jasper Dahlbeck Remix)' and of course the accappela
      of 'Madonna - Music'.

      It rocks :)

      I've heard a few other versions when they've been playing at Fabric.

      Ally

      > One awesome mashup btw..
      >
      > -antti
      >
      > > they did a naughty mashup bit of madonna - music
    • nickbower2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
        One of those Fabric versions Ally will have heard (I've heard it
        myself there) was a mash-up between Madonna's 'Music' and Christian
        J's/Meat Katie's 'Cusp'. Its quite a flexible vocal which'll work with a few tunes. Actually, tucked away in a record bag somewhere I've got someone else's white label breaks mash-up/booty of Music. Its quite a funky Plumps-style workout.

        I had the pleasure of seeing Mike and Chris play for about an hour on
        NYE up in Sheffield. Some very nice tunes dropped too - in particular
        the Adam Freeland mix of Infusion's 'Better World' and rather
        splendidly large trancey-breaks number - which I completely forgot to
        ask the boys about. Whoops ;)

        Cheers

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>