How pleased am I?

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      I now have the MP3 Hybrid remix of DJ Rap's 'Bad Girl' as my
      ringtone.

      Little things please :)

      (plus it took me so damn long to take it from vinyl to MP3 then get
      it onto my verycoolbutverycomplicated new phone...so thought I'd
      tell you all)

      Ally
    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        Well you could have asked some of us for the WAV from the CD compressed to FLAC to make your life easier :)

        Drew