Re: [Hybrid] While listening to told Hybrid Mixes - Hybrid worked with Madonna?

  • EvilAlivE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
      In a message dated 1/3/2005 8:57:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      brandon_pr@... writes:

      >Can anyone comment on this?

      they did a naughty mashup bit of madonna - music
    • Antti Mutta
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
        One awesome mashup btw..

        -antti

      • ally @ hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
          For those who haven't heard this, I think one of the first dj sets
          they played it in was at Labyrinth in Helsinki. It's a mash-up
          of 'Birdie - Oiseau Blue' (Grand Royale Remix), 'Adam Beyer -
          Remaining Three (Jasper Dahlbeck Remix)' and of course the accappela
          of 'Madonna - Music'.

          It rocks :)

          I've heard a few other versions when they've been playing at Fabric.

          Ally

          > One awesome mashup btw..
          >
          > -antti
          >
          > > they did a naughty mashup bit of madonna - music
        • nickbower2000
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
            One of those Fabric versions Ally will have heard (I've heard it
            myself there) was a mash-up between Madonna's 'Music' and Christian
            J's/Meat Katie's 'Cusp'. Its quite a flexible vocal which'll work with a few tunes. Actually, tucked away in a record bag somewhere I've got someone else's white label breaks mash-up/booty of Music. Its quite a funky Plumps-style workout.

            I had the pleasure of seeing Mike and Chris play for about an hour on
            NYE up in Sheffield. Some very nice tunes dropped too - in particular
            the Adam Freeland mix of Infusion's 'Better World' and rather
            splendidly large trancey-breaks number - which I completely forgot to
            ask the boys about. Whoops ;)

            Cheers

            Nick

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>