While listening to told Hybrid Mixes - Hybrid worked with Madonna?

  • hybridfusion_x
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi guys

      While listening to the Thump Radio Mix on Alice 97.3 from March 9,
      2003, I heard the announcer mention at the beginning that Hybrid has
      done remixes for FSOL, Madonna, BT and Moby.

      Madonna?
      Can anyone comment on this?

      I do not have any Madonna remixes done by Hybrid on my 8.7 Gigs of
      Hybrid masterpieces (I bet people will be right clicking their Hybrid
      folders when they read this).