lyrics

  • Magnus Lorentz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Just another 2c from me..

      I like the cosheen catch single - I like the lyrics alot.. and out of
      curiosity I searched for more info on google. I then found som e sites with
      the lyrics listed. It's really quite amusing to read the rally awfull
      interpretations of the supposed lyrics - fun reading for all..

      just a tip for bored people..

      here's a taste of what to find:

      "Call it faith, call it back, call it off, don't call me later
      lay your head in your bed
      it's just high'em baby"

      /Magnus