Messing With Your Heads

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Now, I reckon all of you that went out on NYE should have recovered from
      your large nights out... So I think I think it's time to twist your heads
      for the first time in 2005, but not to the same level as Donnie Darko.

      I've been sitting on this for a while, so apologies for not unleashing this
      on you before.

      You'll need the original version of True To Form for this. Now go with the
      rhythm "1-2-Cha-Cha-Cha" for a minute and a half and then listen to True To
      Form. The tapping/clicking in the early part of the track shouldn't be a
      straight 4/4 anymore to your mind.

      Enjoy!

      Jits.

      P.S. Any news on the Manchester date?