RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid's DJ Dates for early 2005

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
      28th Jan is the launch party for Phil K's Y4K. Hybrid are indeed down to
      play.
      18th Feb at Turnmills will also have Jonathan Lisle, Desyn Masiello and some
      others too.

    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2005
        All the dates posted are DJ dates. No live dates are booked at the
        moment.

        Happy new year everyone :)

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Francine Chokanis"