RE: Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's DJ Dates for early 2005

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
      eek... I read the DJ Dates post and was over the moon... then uncertainty
      comes along... Boo hiss London Village.
      __________
      (ally @ hybrid-group.com wrote:
      >> > 28-Jan-05 Sankey's, Manchester, United Kingdom
      >>
      >> Fabric have got them down for 28 Jan, too
      >
      >That's a bit odd. Hybrid's booking agency have them down as playing
      >at Sankeys at the moment....but my money is on them being at Fabric.
      >I think Hybrid have been down to play at Sankeys several times, but
      >they've only managed to play there once.
      >
      >I'll check and let you know.
      >
      >Ally
    • Francine Chokanis
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
        Does anyone know if the show in Jacksonville is a live show or a dj set?

        >16-Jan-05 Blue Room, Jacksonville, USA
      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
          28th Jan is the launch party for Phil K's Y4K. Hybrid are indeed down to
          play.
          18th Feb at Turnmills will also have Jonathan Lisle, Desyn Masiello and some
          others too.

        • ally @ hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 3, 2005
            All the dates posted are DJ dates. No live dates are booked at the
            moment.

            Happy new year everyone :)

            Ally

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Francine Chokanis"