Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's DJ Dates for early 2005

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
      > > 28-Jan-05 Sankey's, Manchester, United Kingdom
      >
      > Fabric have got them down for 28 Jan, too

      That's a bit odd. Hybrid's booking agency have them down as playing
      at Sankeys at the moment....but my money is on them being at Fabric.
      I think Hybrid have been down to play at Sankeys several times, but
      they've only managed to play there once.

      I'll check and let you know.

      Ally
    • Jitesh Mistry
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
        eek... I read the DJ Dates post and was over the moon... then uncertainty
        comes along... Boo hiss London Village.
        __________
        (ally @ hybrid-group.com wrote:
        >> > 28-Jan-05 Sankey's, Manchester, United Kingdom
        >>
        >> Fabric have got them down for 28 Jan, too
        >
        >That's a bit odd. Hybrid's booking agency have them down as playing
        >at Sankeys at the moment....but my money is on them being at Fabric.
        >I think Hybrid have been down to play at Sankeys several times, but
        >they've only managed to play there once.
        >
        >I'll check and let you know.
        >
        >Ally
      • Francine Chokanis
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
          Does anyone know if the show in Jacksonville is a live show or a dj set?

          >16-Jan-05 Blue Room, Jacksonville, USA
        • Simon Jones
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
            28th Jan is the launch party for Phil K's Y4K. Hybrid are indeed down to
            play.
            18th Feb at Turnmills will also have Jonathan Lisle, Desyn Masiello and some
            others too.

          • ally @ hybrid-group.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 3, 2005
              All the dates posted are DJ dates. No live dates are booked at the
              moment.

              Happy new year everyone :)

              Ally

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Francine Chokanis"