Re: [Hybrid] Re: OT: Ryeland Allison album

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 19, 2004
      Well, I went to the site, but forgot to check this post for the navigational
      tips. It took minutes for me to find the ordering page :) Will order the
      album as soon as possible. Hopefully it's as good as Ryebot's own album, or
      maybe even better.

      Happy Holidays to ambr.sea and mr. Ryebot! Have to say I found myself
      laughing on the first track of Ryeland's album. What's the saying? Children
      say the darndest things, and mostly it's true, too :)

      -antti

      > Hi Y'all,
      >
      > you can find ambr.sea's CD as well as Ryeland's for sale via paypal
      > at ambrsea.com
      >
      > enter the site and click on the barcode that represents the online
      > store.
      >
      > If anyone has any further questions, please contact us through this
      > email.
      >
      > thanks for your interest!
      >
      > ambr.sea
    • Ben Abrams
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 21, 2004
        Antti,

        any idea how long it took your Ryeland album to arrive?

        > Happy Holidays to ambr.sea and mr. Ryebot! Have to say I found
        myself
        > laughing on the first track of Ryeland's album. What's the saying?
        Children
        > say the darndest things, and mostly it's true, too :)
        >
        > -antti

      • James Warren
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 21, 2004
          I just got mine today after ordering at least 3 weeks ago. I was getting a
          bit worried but I think it's just because it's sent at 'standard' postal
          rates.

          James

          any idea how long it took your Ryeland album to arrive?

          > Happy Holidays to ambr.sea and mr. Ryebot! Have to say I found
          myself
          > laughing on the first track of Ryeland's album. What's the saying?
          Children
          > say the darndest things, and mostly it's true, too :)
          >
          > -antti

        • Antti Mutta
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 22, 2004
            Long. A friend of mine from the States ordered it and I think it took some
            time for him to get it and then I had to wait for him to send it to me :)
            That's the way I am going to handle the ordering of the ambr.sea album, too.
            Good things come to those who wait, though :)

            -antti

            > Antti,
            >
            > any idea how long it took your Ryeland album to arrive?
            >

            > > Happy Holidays to ambr.sea and mr. Ryebot! Have to say I found
            > myself
            > > laughing on the first track of Ryeland's album. What's the saying?
            > Children
            > > say the darndest things, and mostly it's true, too :)
            > >
            > > -antti

          • s_lobo_2
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 23, 2004
              I recieved mine a few days ago, it took quite a long time to come
              through, I ordered mine from themusicresource.com like Antti.

              I'd like to purchase the new ambr.sea album, their website says $13,
              but do I need to add some international postage costs on top of that?

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
              wrote:

              > Long. A friend of mine from the States ordered it and I think it
              took some
              > time for him to get it and then I had to wait for him to send it to
              me :)
              > That's the way I am going to handle the ordering of the ambr.sea
              album, too.
              > Good things come to those who wait, though :)
              >
              > -antti
            • Ben Abrams
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 23, 2004
                Just got it through yesterday although I find it hard to believe that
                the postage cost the same as the CD!! Still cheap though. Given it
                the once over and like it... takes a few tracks to warm up.
                The 'Choo choo' childrens voice sample over one of the early tracks
                could start to grate a little though. Nice to see Hybrid mentioned
                in the thank yous

                Merry christmas everybody ;-)