Re: [Hybrid] OT: Ryeland Allison album

  • EvilAlivE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      In a message dated 12/2/2004 8:09:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      antti.mutta@... writes:

      Mr. Producer extraordinaire
      Ryeland Allison.

      hi ambr sea stuff is great too... awhile back we (pb&j) did a remix for a
      collab between him and j scott of deepsky... they called themselves deepsea..
      was kinda funny.. its a great mix though... i should post it somewhere for yall
      to hear. any help?

      JD
    • Antti Mutta
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
        Jason, if you could post that somewhere, it'd be really great! I haven't
        heard that tune. It seems that Ryeland Allison's own productions are quite
        hard to find. I have tried to search for ambr.sea tracks, but all I could
        find was one remix of Peter Gabriel's song (great, btw) and the clips they
        have on the band's website :(

        -antti

      • EvilAlivE@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
          In a message dated 12/6/2004 10:32:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          antti.mutta@... writes:

          I have tried to search for ambr.sea tracks, but all I could
          find was one remix of Peter Gabriel's song (great, btw) and the clips they
          have on the band's website :(

          i have an entire album that he sent me a LONG time ago.. in a properly
          manufactured cd format. if they are no longer available, ill ask if he would mind
          if i copied it for you.. or even more.. to the group. if im not mistaken, he
          lurks on the hybrid uk list though

          :)

          ill keep you informed.

          JD

          p.s. see if you cant find a spot on the web for me to stick the deepsea mix
          we did