Album release dates?

  • Richard Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Apologies for being away for so long, but been rather caught up in the
      wave of excitement that is supporting (arguabley) the best club rugby
      team in the world (being a Wasps fan).

      Anyways, can someone tell me names and release dates of any impending
      Hybrid albums. When is RAAPB2 due?

      I have skitted through a lot of recent posts but not spotted anything.

      I bought WOWs Don't Look now when that came out, damn good album to
      add to the rest of their stuff.

      Cheers peeps

      Rick

      110% Wasps
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Wilson"
        <richard_wilson@l...> wrote:

        > Apologies for being away for so long, but been rather caught up in the
        > wave of excitement that is supporting (arguabley) the best club rugby
        > team in the world (being a Wasps fan).
        >
        > Anyways, can someone tell me names and release dates of any impending
        > Hybrid albums. When is RAAPB2 due?
        >
        > I have skitted through a lot of recent posts but not spotted anything.
        >
        > I bought WOWs Don't Look now when that came out, damn good album to
        > add to the rest of their stuff.
        >
        > Cheers peeps
        >
        > Rick
        >
        > 110% Wasps

        RAAPB2 is postponed indefinatly due to release issues and Hybrid has
        other things to do at the time..