Traffik - 'Bullet'

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      Bit of a recommendation, which I'd like to share. I got hold of a
      copy of this album recently and have been listening to it rather a lot
      since (which is always a good sign I guess. lol). Its a cool
      fusion of prog house and downtempo material, in a very similar fashion
      to Syntax - plus the odd Hybrid-like breaks/string track. Flows
      rather nicely too. Certainly worth picking up for a listen if you're after some new tunes.

      For a bit more info look at:

      http://www.globalunderground.co.uk/disc_detail.php?
      CATEGORY=sleevenotes&ID=52

      :)