Re: [Hybrid] unkle in so fla on halloween...

  • EvilAlivE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 3 8:53 AM
      i was there too

      heh

      i was the bald dood with the blue tie dye shirt on

      :)

      JD
    • R-Freshhhhhhh hhh hh h...... . . .
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 3 9:59 AM
        That's because there are so many new remixes that are coming out : )
        The last record James played was the "Way Out West" mix of Reign , can't
        wait till that one's available.Yes, those guys were real cool too.
        For those who do not know Richard File also does projects under the name
        Forme" on Marine Parade,

        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 3 10:01 AM
          You guys should have come up and introduced because I had no idea who any
          of you were except Pfaff.
          Maybe next time,

          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 3 12:17 PM
            wow, i didnt realize you were all there. shows how much attention i was
            paying, i guess it was all the drinking!!! and i'm sure i probably walked by you,
            chaz, and not even realized it. sorry!
          • CPfaff17@aol.com
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 4 4:15 AM
              i saw no one! all those damn costumes! i must have been preoccupied.
              thanks for saying hi to me, rich.
            • Sapna Modi
              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 4 4:54 AM
                the PFN remix of reign is sweet.

                >That's because there are so many new remixes that are coming out : )
                >The last record James played was the "Way Out West" mix of Reign , can't
                >wait till that one's available.Yes, those guys were real cool too.
                >For those who do not know Richard File also does projects under the name
                >Forme" on Marine Parade,
              • R-Freshhhhhhh hhh hh h...... . . .
                Message 7 of 24 , Nov 4 7:04 AM
                  & so is the Evil 9 remix , those guys are really blowin' up the spot these
                  days,

                  Message 8 of 24 , Nov 4 7:07 AM
                    I never saw you.I don't know how you missed us though I wound up on the
                    stage filming by the end of the night.

                    >i saw no one! all those damn costumes! i must have been preoccupied.
                    >thanks for saying hi to me, rich.
                  • Chaz Schlueter
                    Message 9 of 24 , Nov 4 7:49 AM
                      Richard File IS responsible for Kick a hole....

                      and was that the 3rd or 4th version of reign that night?

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Sapna Modi <smodi@c...> wrote:

                      > the PFN remix of reign is sweet.
                      >

                      > >That's because there are so many new remixes that are coming out : )
                      > >The last record James played was the "Way Out West" mix of Reign , can't
                      > >wait till that one's available.Yes, those guys were real cool too.
                      > >For those who do not know Richard File also does projects under the name
                      > >Forme" on Marine Parade,
                    • Chilvers, Simon
                      Message 10 of 24 , Nov 4 9:11 AM
                        Indeed.... was listening to Mr Tong on Friday night on my way upto
                        Nottingham for a nightout, and he played "Devil Stuff" and mentioned that
                        its his favourate Album at the moment

                        So a nod from the big man himself can't be bad

                        Si

                        Message 11 of 24 , Nov 4 12:28 PM
                          Yes & "Progressive Thinking" (nice trax huh?)
                          Ha,ha , I think it was the 4th version they spun that night.
                          I just saw on my fax today that Vinyl Addiction has the 12" with all three
                          mixes out this week (Way Out West , Evil 9 & PFN.......Talk about a slammin'
                          release : )

                          Richard File IS responsible for Kick a hole....

                          and was that the 3rd or 4th version of reign that night?

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Sapna Modi <smodi@c...> wrote:

                          > the PFN remix of reign is sweet.
                          >

                          > >That's because there are so many new remixes that are coming out : )
                          > >The last record James played was the "Way Out West" mix of Reign , can't
                          > >wait till that one's available.Yes, those guys were real cool too.
                          > >For those who do not know Richard File also does projects under the name
                          > >Forme" on Marine Parade,
                        • Antti Mutta
                          Message 12 of 24 , Nov 4 3:13 PM
                            Forme just plain kicks arse! Especially the Tigerstyle mixes of his tracks
                            are awesome.

                            -antti

                            ps. Hi Richie!

                            > Yes & "Progressive Thinking" (nice trax huh?)
                            > Ha,ha , I think it was the 4th version they spun that night.
                            > I just saw on my fax today that Vinyl Addiction has the 12" with all three
                            > mixes out this week (Way Out West , Evil 9 & PFN.......Talk about a
                            slammin'
                            > release : )
                          • Thomas Touzimsky
                            Message 13 of 24 , Nov 4 3:37 PM
                              > I just saw on my fax today that Vinyl Addiction has the 12" with all
                              > three
                              > mixes out this week (Way Out West , Evil 9 & PFN.......Talk about a
                              > slammin'
                              > release : )

                              There is a 2x12" set with four tracks, while the single which will be
                              released on Nov 15th will include the original and a re-version by
                              UNKLE instead of the False Prophet and Anagram mixes (luckily available
                              on the same 12"). Additionally, there is a promo CD-R with another mix
                              by Morgan Geist that didn't make it on the final release.

                              And the Evil Nine mix just ROCKS !

                              ..::// Thomas
                            • Simon Jones
                              Message 14 of 24 , Nov 6 7:52 AM
                                There's a ton of unreleased mixes by Dan F and Trafik too.