Hybrid @ New Year

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
      This year...peeps in the North AND South of England get to enjoy
      seeing Hybrid at New Year.

      They are playing at Ahead at The Adelphi in Sheffield, then
      travelling down to Renaissance at The Cross in London.

      :)

      Ally
    • Jitesh Mistry
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
        Shame I shan't be able to make it to that... My cousin's getting married
        round that time... but more importantly, I got exams to revise for! I can
        wait a little longer to see Hybrid again.

        Later,
        Jits.
        Seeing the past as he travels into the future
        Emotions of three quarters ago awakened again
        Whilst the disc turns, power subdued only by power
        His power wanes as he sees the dawn
        The dark mind conquered by the irrationalities of life.

        > This year...peeps in the North AND South of England get to enjoy
        > seeing Hybrid at New Year.
        >
        > They are playing at Ahead at The Adelphi in Sheffield, then
        > travelling down to Renaissance at The Cross in London.
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Ally
      • Sapna Modi
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
          hmm, revising on NYE??

          >Shame I shan't be able to make it to that... My cousin's getting married
          >round that time... but more importantly, I got exams to revise for! I
          >can wait a little longer to see Hybrid again.
          >
          >Later,
          >Jits.
        • Jitesh Mistry
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
            Dunno about revising on NYE, but I'll be certainly stuck in Bradford, and
            that puts a major dampener on my ability to go off clubbing.