Re: So Pure

  • dishingpump3
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 30, 2004
      Ahh, I see. Nice to know. I've always loved this mix, and it almost broke my heart to think
      it wasn't theirs!

      I've got one remix, and it's 8:25 long. It sounds basically like Accelerator with So Pure
      vocals. I'm guessing I have the right remix. Would I know if I have the (fake) Impurity one
      just by hearing it? Is it really different?

      Just making sure I've got the real Hybrid one. BTW, thanks so much for everyone's help.
      I'm relieved!
    • djjayu
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2004
        Yeah, the real Hybrid mix is basically their 'jaded little pill'
        track from 'Remix and additional production by...) but with Alanis'
        vocals over it, just so you know if you get the right one or not...

        - James

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@o...> wrote:

        > Correct, there was the real Hybrid mix and another different
        bootleg mix called the Impurity one, which was not done by Hybrid.