Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid at Tangled tonight - set times

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
      Wait for the Manchester gigs... London ones are an overstatement IMO.

      Seeing the past as he travels into the future
      Emotions of three quarters ago awakened again
      Whilst the disc turns, power subdued only by power
      His power wanes as he sees the dawn
      The dark mind conquered by the irrationalities of life.