Hybrid at Tangled tonight - set times

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
      Hi everyone....hope everyone missed me? ;) Thank you Nick for
      looking after the list while I haven't been around. Hope everyone is
      well.

      Set times for Hybrid at Tangled tonight - 1am till 4am.

      I'll be there (dark curly hair, red top, ripped jeans).

      Not sure if I'll be able to meet up with everyone beforehand...I've
      got to stay in to bid for a hard top for my car on ebay. Some git
      slashed the soft top of my lovely new MGF, so I can't drive it till I
      get a hard top.

      So...see everyone in there...

      Ally
    • Jitesh Mistry
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
        Course we've missed ya!!!

        Looking forward to catching up with you as well over at Tangled.

        Later,
        Jits.
        Seeing the past as he travels into the future
        Emotions of three quarters ago awakened again
        Whilst the disc turns, power subdued only by power
        His power wanes as he sees the dawn
        The dark mind conquered by the irrationalities of life.
      • EvilAlivE@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
          Ally wrote <Hi everyone....hope everyone missed me? ;)>

          aye... that we did

          :)

          Ally wrote <I'll be there (dark curly hair, red top, ripped jeans).>

          in other words.. (not hers but more mine...) the hottest babe there.

          im so jealous of all the events you get to see over there... im gonna hafta
          pop over for a spell sometime soon and catch up with y'all.

          :)

          cheers ears,

          JD
        • Jitesh Mistry
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
            Wait for the Manchester gigs... London ones are an overstatement IMO.