Bring on Saturday!

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
      Well Ladies & Gentlemen that are coming to Manchester tomorrow night.
      Scubar seems good to me... having checked it out last night (and having a
      ickle bit too much to drink :) ).

      Just so you know what I look like, there's a picture of me in the members
      section of the hybrid-group website (http://www.hybrid-group.com/). That
      picture is 4 years old, and I've grown up a bit since then. I'll be
      wearing black framed glasses, and I'll be probably wearing my blue fleece
      jacket with a blue shirt underneath... haven't decided on jeans or
      trousers yet.. If there's any other doubt... get in touch with me
      off-list.

      Later,
      Jits.
      Seeing the past as he travels into the future
      Emotions of three quarters ago awakened again
      Whilst the disc turns, power subdued only by power
      His power wanes as he sees the dawn
      The dark mind conquered by the irrationalities of life.
    • nickbower2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
        Thats what I like to see, someone who does a full scale recce beforehand. LOL.

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Jitesh Mistry <j.mistry-2@s...>

        =====

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
          My first go at a meet-up... just trying to do a proper job you know... had
          to be done!

          Later,
          Jits.
          I is back on the breakbeat again!