Re: [Hybrid] Fabric October 29th

  • Sapna Modi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
      the dj mag thingy on thurs will have nubreed playing live too... along
      with JZ, freeland, mylo, atomic hooligan n a few others i've forgotten
      n a few others i would prefer to forget.. anyway what a night it'll
      be.

      On 26 Oct 2004, at 11:17, christophe mason-parker wrote:

      Can anyone confirm whether Nubreed are supporting Hybrid on Friday.
      There is
      still no info on the Fabric website, though the Nubreed website states
      they
      are playing!