Re: Oct 30th, DJ Set @ Tangled, Manchester

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
      Shame Pete, I was very lucky last year for my birthday to coincide
      with the boys playing down in Brighton. Was the best birthday present
      I could have had :)

      I'm sure we'll need no excuse to toast your absence with a few shots

      ;)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Peter Chapman <peter1.chapman@g...>