RE: [Hybrid] Oct 30th, DJ Set @ Tangled, Manchester.

  • sam@connectedup.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2004
      ill definitely be there - it's my friend's birthday and my other friend has
      been out for a bit due to him smashing up his knee cap!!!!! So a fair few
      of us should hopefully be there.

      Can't wait for this one, missed them last time they were up in Manchester -
      never actually seen them live yet - heard they are amazing!!!!! :D