Neil Masterpiece

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      I just took delivery of Part 2 and 3 of the Y4K ep's yesterday and noticed
      the words Neil Masterpiece and Wally Masterpiece etched into different sides
      of the vinyl at the centre of the record.

      A nice headnod to Gus Gus/Luke Chable (top tune), Stereo 8/Orbital, Dylan
      Rhymes/Evil 9.

      I also noticed that nothing's written at the centre of Blackout. A touch of
      humility...good to see.

      Cheers,

      James