Re: [Hybrid] Hybrids worst song, in my face.

  • CPfaff17@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      i think that in my face is a beautiful song, and i agree, of what you can make out of it. obviously, its about long, lost love: something about how he didnt think he'd ever see her face again?? he wants her back, right!?? who knows, i could be completely wrong. but i thought someone posted a while back that it was going to be appearing on kirsty's upcoming album???