AW: [Hybrid] Hybrid's DJ Dates - Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec

  • touzimsky
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 8, 2004
      > Which reminds me....DJ Rap - Bad Girl (Hybrid mix). Was it ever
      > released on a single? Does anyone have it?

      [DJ Rap: Bad Girl]
      [on Everyday Girl / Bad Girl - The Remixes]
      2x12": 2000 US (Columbia Records; XSS 79422)
      10:28 Bad Girl (hybrid remix)

      That was the only "official" source I could find - not counting the 2CD
      promo of RAAPB of course.

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind
      and will not change the subject.
    • Jitesh Mistry
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 8, 2004
        __________
        ally@... wrote:

        >>Infact, make that *moved*. I'm back in my >>home city of Sheffield as I
        write this.

        >Yay...it means I get to see one of my best >mates more often :) Welcome
        back to the >North, Nick.

        That reminds me, I believe I owe Nick a drink and owe Ally at least 2
        drinks... I pay back my debts, so don't argue with me on this in the club
        when we catch up with each other. Damn it's been such a long time since
        I've been out clubbing...

        >>Regrettably I'm missing the Depot event, so >>I hope those of you who go
        have a wicked >>time.

        >Can you believe it...I haven't been to a >London gig in ages...and you're
        going to the >one I'm making it down for. Shocking.

        I presume that you haven't been down to London Village since the live gig
        back in April 2003. Was a nice gig, but it didn't really make me want to
        return to Fabric anytime soon.

        >>(Jits, you'd better watch out...Vinyl >>Exchange in Manchester will be a
        lot closer >>to me now than it was previously!! Cue: A >>Jitesh CD buying
        frenzy)

        >Which reminds me....DJ Rap - Bad Girl (Hybrid >mix). Was it ever released
        on a single? Does >anyone have it?

        Not that I'm aware of... I think this is a question for the Rick-meister,
        when he's free from the awful weather they appear to be experiencing.
        There's a full cut on RAAPB 2xCD-R Promo, but that's all I know.

        >Ta,

        >Ally

      • Phil Stewart
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 8, 2004
          On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, ally@... wrote:
          > Which reminds me....DJ Rap - Bad Girl (Hybrid mix). Was it ever
          > released on a single? Does anyone have it?

          I know I've got it on vinyl, but I can't remember whether it's a release
          version or not. I suspect it's a promo, I'ld have to check tho. AFAIK it
          was released, but I've never seen it on CD.

          --
          From Phil
        • nickbower2000
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 8, 2004
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
            > > Infact, make that *moved*. I'm back in my home city of Sheffield
            as I write this.

            > Yay...it means I get to see one of my best mates more often :)
            Welcome back to the North, Nick.

            heheh, thanks Ally :) The feeling's mutual. It feels great to be back
            and definitely a 'right move'.

            > Which reminds me....DJ Rap - Bad Girl (Hybrid mix). Was it ever
            > released on a single? Does anyone have it?

            No it never got a release Ally, though I do know of the odd person
            that has a closely guarded promo 12"

            :)

            Nick
          • iwasattacked
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 8, 2004
              > > Which reminds me....DJ Rap - Bad Girl (Hybrid mix). Was it ever
              > > released on a single? Does anyone have it?
              >
              > No it never got a release Ally, though I do know of the odd person
              > that has a closely guarded promo 12"

              Speaking of which... You'd have to really put the work in to get me
              to sell mine but someone in the US just happens to be selling
              theirs...

              http://db6.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML700284795

              Good luck and look forward to seeing everyone who's going on Friday...
            • EvilAlivE@aol.com
              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 8, 2004
                >No it never got a release Ally, though I do know of the odd person
                >that has a closely guarded promo 12"
                >
                >:)
                >
                >Nick

                i gots it

                totally rawkin too

                i still play it from time to time
              • ally@hybrid-group.com
                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 8, 2004
                  > [DJ Rap: Bad Girl]
                  > [on Everyday Girl / Bad Girl - The Remixes]
                  > 2x12": 2000 US (Columbia Records; XSS 79422)
                  > 10:28 Bad Girl (hybrid remix)
                  >
                  > That was the only "official" source I could find - not counting the
                  2CD
                  > promo of RAAPB of course.

                  I've got the promo...but can I find it? Course not :)

                  I'm happy though, thanks to iwasattacked, I just bought it.

                  Ally
                • renegadesoundwaves
                  Message 8 of 24 , Sep 8, 2004
                    Yes it was released as a double 12" Pack in 2000 by Sony Music. It
                    had remixes by Hani, Friburn n Urik, DJ Sneak, Rae & Christian and
                    our beloved Hybrid.

                    > Which reminds me....DJ Rap - Bad Girl (Hybrid mix). Was it ever
                    > released on a single? Does anyone have it?
                    >
                    > Ta,
                    >
                    > Ally
                  • Chaz Schlueter
                    Message 9 of 24 , Sep 9, 2004
                      I have the bootleg of Everything in its right place....marked "nothing in the wrong place" or
                      something like that.

                      Chaz

                      Message 10 of 24 , Sep 9, 2004
                        what kind of ballons? Nitrous? Helium? LOL

                        j/k by the way.....

                        Chaz

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nickbower2000" <nickbower2000@y...> wrote:
                        > Belated congrats to the list for reaching it's 5th birthday and
                        > gaining 900 members. Things just go from strength to
                        > strength...stirling job by Ally :)
                        >
                        > I'll have some jelly & icecream and blow a few balloons up later to
                        > celebrate
                        >
                        > :)
                        >
                        > Nick
                      • RICHARD LUND
                        Message 11 of 24 , Sep 9, 2004
                          Well I appreciate you guys thinking of me ...

                          The Rick-meister ... nice ...

                          Nice to know that my Hybrid knowledge comes in handy now & then ...

                          Well Like I mentioned before Im free for the moment from nasty weather but internet connections are hard to come by these last few days ...

                          But then again theres another hurricane on the way so I shouldn't get too comfortable yet ..

                          As for DJ Rap - BAd Girl

                          The only way to have the Hybrid Mix "unmixed" is to be lucky enough to have that 2xCD-R Promo or have the 3x12" of RAAPB

                          As far as I know the mix was never released on a single ...

                          Although the BT Mix was ... (not a bad mix either)

                          Thanx for thinking of me Jits ...

                          Rick