RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid Gigs & Happy 5th Birthday to the List (was: r e: Hybrid's DJ Dates...)

  • Chilvers, Simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
      Remember it well.... If a bit hazy!!

      T'was the day after my 18th birthday.... woke up very late round a mates
      house (Just in time) very hung over and had to be co-ersed outside with a
      very sore head to look at the Sun (albeit through weldng goggles!)

      Those were the days!!

      Scorching hot weather where we were although I seem to remember it being
      rather cloudy down in Cornwall unfortunately??

      Si

      August 11th 5 years ago.. Cornwall. Eclipse totality @ 11.11am.. Lovely
      memories of the party that ensued.

      :)

      I'm going with a few people on Friday :) Tix arrived safely :)

      See you there..