Y4K - 3x12 Tracklist

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
      Disc One:
      A1. Hybrid - Higher Than A Skyscraper (Satoshi Tomiie Mix)
      B1. Hybrid - In Good We Trust (Soundtrack Edit)
      B2. Hybrid - The Drop (Man On Fire Edit)

      Disc Two:
      A1. Hybrid - Blackout (Hybrid Remix)
      B1. Dylan Rhymes - The Way (Evil 9 Remix)

      Disc Three:
      A1. Orbital - One Perfect Sunrise (Stereo 8 Mix)
      B1. Gusgus - David (Luke Chable Mix)

      Simon Jones
      Promotions / New Media
      Progressive-Sounds
      http://www.progressive-sounds.com/
      simon@...
      Mob: +44 (0)7870 831676
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
        Oh, so it's the Satoshi remix? I wondered who it was. I like it.

        Ally

        > A1. Hybrid - Higher Than A Skyscraper (Satoshi Tomiie Mix)
      • touzimsky
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
          > Disc Two:
          > A1. Hybrid - Blackout (Hybrid Remix)
          > B1. Dylan Rhymes - The Way (Evil 9 Remix)

          Groovy! I was already hoping for some way to get the new tracks in their
          full glory. Guess I got to pick up both the CD and the 3LP version now.
          :)

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind
          and will not change the subject.