Comix - Hybrid Remix - CD for sale

  • Drew Ressler
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2004
      Just letting everyone know, I have a promo CD from a record pool with the rare Comix - Hybrid remix on it!

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4035436476
    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2004
        Here's Hybrid's top 10 list from the new issue of BPM.

        Andy Page - Alien (Unreleased)
        Gus Gus - David (Luke Chable Remix)
        Grayarea - Gravity (Hybrid Remix)
        Ulrich Schnauss - On My Own (Sasha Edit)
        Anjay - The Pledge (Unreleased)
        Benz & MD - Wonder
        Dylan Rhymes - The Way (Elite Force Remix)
        Christian J - Rise
        Hi Fi Bugs - Untitled (Ryeland's Re-Edit)
        Doves - Break Me Gently (Hybrid Remix)

        --Rukes