RE: [Hybrid] Digest Number 1685

  • Chris Baugher
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Jason Michael wrote:

      > I havent heard that mix, your probably right. Unkle used to play a mix of
      > tears for fears vs DMX - Shout/who we be
      >
      > i was never familar with the original must be too young :P
      > but it was quite good in the unkle set....

      Great song. I had the original on 45. Remember those?
      ;-)

    • Chaz Schlueter
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        i am familair with the Unkle mix of that. anyone know who's inner city life version they
        played? Rabbit in the Moon? since RITM has like 5 versions...

        there is a drum and base version thats good too...I will check when I get home
        chaz